These are some of my wonderful collaborators and what we work on together … for more about their main interests follow the links.
This page is always under construction
- Chuck Fisher – Life history strategies of deep sea tubeworms.
- Reka Albert – Dynamics of plant-pollinator networks.
National and International Collaborators
- Peter Chesson – Theory for biological invasions.
- Dave Kelly – Biological control of invasive species.
- Marc Mangel – Conservation of threatened coho salmon.
- E.J. Milner-Gulland – Management of populations under uncertainty.
- Hugh Possingham – Population management, biological control agent release strategies, decision theory.
- Stephen Roxburgh – Disturbance and the coexistence of species.
- Andrew Sheppard – Management of invasive thistles.
NCEAS Working Groups
- Population Mangement – PI’s: Katriona Shea, Marc Mangel and Hugh Possingham
- Management under Uncertainty – PI’s: Katriona Shea and Hugh Possingham
- Demography and Dispersal Synthesis – PI’s: Hal Caswell and Mike Neubert